Even though Nepal being a tough country to build up e-commerce business, there’s numerous e-stores started in few years. In this era of competition few e-stores like Daraz, Sastodeal, Thulo, OKDam and Smartdoko have gained popularity due to their seasonal offers and deals. But, many have failed to prove after their startup.
Along with those, a new e-store named Gyapu has been added in the list of online shopping in Nepal. Gyapu is gaining visitors attention because of the referral reward program, although the redeeming option is not enabled as of now.
In the “Refer and Earn” program, Gyapu is offering Rs. 100 for every new account registered through a referral link and Rs. 50 as additional for referring friends to Gyapu through your referral link.
How to Refer and earn?
You can Refer and Earn through following steps.
- Go to Gyapu’s website
- Click on Account button (Right Hand side, top corner).
- Register into Gyapu if you have not registered yet or else Login to gyapu.
- Again go to the same corner (Right hand side, top corner) where you can see profile button. Now, click that Profile button.
- You may be seeing many buttons after that click but try to find Information button (under which there is a link generated for you). Copy and share that link with your circle and let them know more about gyapu’s latest offer.
How to redeem Gyapu rewards?
Gyapu reward can be redeeming for multiple purposes, such as top-up for mobile balance, buying goods, travel pack and so on. However, this redemption part is under development. We are planning to make it happen on March 2020.
When can I redeem gyapu’s rewards?
Users can redeem gyapu rewards when gyapu’s website goes LIVE. We are planning to make it happen on March 2020.
Can I withdraw Gyapu’s rewards into my mobile wallet?
We are very sorry to say that gyapu users cannot withdraw their reward into any other mobile wallet right now. However, we want to assure that this feature will be available very soon.
How much Gyapu reward I am earning?
You can check your rewards by going through these steps.
- Go to gyapu’s website ( www.gyapu.com) and use the email from which you created an account and referred.
- Click the profile button under which you can see Reward section.
- How much 100 points worth?
- 100 points mean Rs 100 in general term. For example: if you have 200 points reward in your account then you can apply that much of amount ( Rs 200) while buying any kinds goods from Gyapu.