Any Crypto Currency to Nepal Bank accounts
Crypto currency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank without any customer verification.
We all knows due to restrictions of crypto to be exchanged in our country Nepal, many are loosing their online earned amount as the crypto market is taking over the old system banks. But there is more need to worry for withdrawing your crypto to your Nepal bank account. Today i will share the process to convert your any crypto amount to NPR with minimal fees for transactions during the selling, transactions and currency exchange. Please read whole post as your single mistake can make you loose your all money.
Step1: To sell your Crypto Currency (or) Exchanges
- Visit Probit wallet and sign up for a new account using your email address. Verify you email clicking on the verification link received in your email to activate the exchange, deposit and withdrawal features. [ We are using Probit wallet because it doesn’t ask for any time of KYC verification for the crypto transactions.]
- You can also use Probit app incase of android mobile users and login with your same credentials.
- Visit wallet section for deposit and withdrawal of any listed crypto currency. [ Copy and paste the crypto address instead of manually typing and check twice before deposit, transactions made in crypto in non-reversible.]
- Visit the exchange section for conversion of crypto conversion.
- Remember you must exchange any type of your crypto to DOGE. Because we will be using DOGE currency on next step for withdrawal and transaction fee is low for DOGE in comparison to other ERC20, TRC20, TRC10 and other networks.
Step2: Redeem your DOGE to PayTm [ Those who are not having PayTm can message me on Telegram ]
- Visit Bitrefill and sign for a new account.
- Click on Browse products.
- Select Country India. [ If you wish to do Ncell, NTC & Smart mobile recharges and Dish TV recharges directly, select country Nepal. ]
- Select All gift cards from from drop down option and Search for PayTm in listed directory.
- Select currency as DOGE.
- Option for your wished amount to be credited to your PayTm wallet considering the total amount of DOGE you are having.
- Proceed and copy the deposit address on payment page. Visit Probit > Wallet > Select DOGE > Withdrawal > paste the address you copied from Bitrefill payment page > verify your withdrawal with verification code received in your registered email id.
- Remember don’t close your internet connection (or) app until you see a confirmation page saying Congratulation your payment has been done.
Step3: PayTm to Nepal bank account
Use unelmapay to covert your PayTm Indian currency to Nepal bank account. You can search on youtube for unelama videos to learn the all process.